In Work Tyme there are two main types of users:
- Admin: An administrator has full control of a company’s entire Work Tyme account. You can have as many admins as you would like. To make an employee an admin you will need to be an admin yourself and then visit the advanced settings for their account.
- Regular user: If an employee’s account is not an admin they are what we refer to as a regular user account.
Regular users can then be given additional permissions:
- Manager: If a regular user account is the direct supervisor for any other employee account that person is known as a “manager”. Their account will have a menu item called time slips where they can view the time slips that have been entered by the employees they are responsible for
- Approver: If a regular user account is responsible for approving any time slips that person is known as an “Approver”. Their account will have a menu item called time slips where they can view the time slips that have been entered for any divisions they are responsible for approving
- Certifications admin: A certifications admin is a regular user account that has been given administrative rights to the certification module for the company. They will have an additional menu option titled “Certifications” where they can upload and assign certifications to any employee in the company. To make an employee an certifications admin you will need to be an admin yourself and then visit the advanced settings for their account.